Sue is a qualified and accredited therapist with over 20 years’ experience. She has worked with clients with a wide range of issues and difficulties. She also offers clinical supervision to other counsellors and psychotherapists.
Sue offers a sensitive non-judgemental, confidential and professional therapeutic service. Her breadth of knowledge and extensive skill-set allow her to tailor her services to the individual needs of each client.
- 1997 – Diploma in Counselling Skills and Theory
- 1999 – Cruse Bereavement Counselling Certificate
- 2000 – Certificate in Youth Counselling
- 2001 – Post Graduate Diploma in Human Givens Psychotherapy
- 2008 – Post Graduate Certificate in Special Education (Autistic Spectrum Disorders)
- 2009 – Human Givens Clinical Supervisor
- 2011 – Diploma in Hypnotherapy
- 2012 – Diploma in Fusion Therapeutic Coaching
- The Human Givens Institute (MHGI)
- The European Therapy Studies Institute (METSI)
- The National Council of Psychotherapists (MNCP (Snr. Accred.)
- The Fusion Therapeutic Coaching Organisation (FRTC)
Code of Ethics
Sue is accredited by the following bodies and therefore adheres to their codes of ethics:
- Human Givens Institute Ethics and Conduct
- National Council Psychotherapists code of conduct
- Fusion Therapeutic Coaching is an organisational member of BACP and therefore is bound by its Ethical Framework for Good Practice in Counselling and Psychotherapy.