Sue has worked as a counsellor and psychotherapist for over twenty years. In that time, she has helped many people to overcome their present difficulties and move forward with their lives. Although needs vary, her aim is always to help clients improve as rapidly as possible, and many report real improvement in just a few sessions.
Sue has a broad range of therapeutic experience. In addition to her private practice, she is also a clinical supervisor. She is always seeking to learn new techniques and add depth to her practice through continuous professional development.
Sue offers a professional, sensitive and above all individual approach. She knows from experience that a one-size-fits-all theory is often too inflexible to meet the needs of real people. However, one guiding principle throughout her work is that individuals have within them the power to regain control of their lives. With Sue’s help, clients use their sometimes long-forgotten inner resources to bring about positive and lasting change.
Do you need help with…?
Anxiety or panic attacks
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
Post traumatic stress disorder
- Counselling – Friendly and non-judgemental discussion of the issues you are facing, and strategies to move you forward.
- Human Givens Psychotherapy – Combines cognitive therapy with the most successful elements of other forms of treatment, making use of new insights from neurobiology and psychology.
- Hypnotherapy – Therapy that uses deep relaxation and visualisation techniques to address problematic feelings, habits and behaviours.
- Fusion Therapeutic Coaching – A powerful integration of coaching, counselling, cognitive behavioural therapy and Human Givens principles to help you take charge of your life and realise your goals.
- Supervision – Professional, high-quality means of meeting your mandatory supervision requirements. Insight, feedback and advice to enhance your therapeutic practice.