Sue has worked as a counsellor and psychotherapist for over fifteen years. In that time, she has helped dozens of individuals, couples and families to overcome their present difficulties and move forward with their lives. Although needs vary, her aim is always to help clients improve as rapidly as possible, and many report real improvement in just a few sessions.
Sue has a broad range of therapeutic experience. In addition to her private practice, she is employed as a school counsellor and psychotherapist, works with individuals with Autistic Spectrum Disorders, and is a clinical supervisor. She is always seeking to learn new techniques and add depth to her practice, and has recently added Fusion Therapeutic coaching to her range of services.
Sue offers a professional, sensitive and above all individual approach. She knows from experience that a one-size-fits-all theory is often too inflexible to meet the needs of real people. However, one guiding principle throughout her work is that individuals have within them the power to regain control of their lives. With Sue’s help, clients use their sometimes long-forgotten inner resources to bring about positive and lasting change.
Do you need help with…?
Anxiety or panic attacks
Autistic Spectrum Disorders
Phobias Smoking cessation
Post traumatic stress disorder
Self-harm Eating disorders
- Counselling – Friendly and non-judgemental discussion of the issues you are facing, and strategies to move you forward.
- Human Givens Psychotherapy – Combines cognitive therapy with the most successful elements of other forms of treatment, making use of new insights from neurobiology and psychology.
- Hypnotherapy – Therapy that uses deep relaxation and visualisation techniques to address problematic feelings, habits and behaviours.
- Fusion Therapeutic Coaching – A powerful integration of coaching, counselling, cognitive behavioural therapy and Human Givens principles to help you take charge of your life and realise your goals.
- Supervision – Professional, high-quality means of meeting your mandatory supervision requirements. Insight, feedback and advice to enhance your therapeutic practice.
- Trainee therapist services – Special discounted rates for supervising trainee counsellors.